Saturday, November 5, 2011

Project Create Recklessly - Episode 2

Welcome Back to Project Create Recklessly

Can any challenge get more fun than this...I can't believe I made shoes...or rather shoe. I'll make its mate another day. Look for the technical "how to" blog in the next few days where I will share my new understanding of working with leather...which I have a feeling is going to be on my bench often.

Care to join me? Post your Project Create Recklessly photos on my Facebook page for all of us to see! Be sure to share this blog with you friends...afterall, only all of you can judge whether I'm in, or out!

Enjoy and thanks for visiting!


EPISODE 2 CHALLENGE:
Create a pair of shoes and an accessory item that pair well with a little black dress using a piece of jewelry from the Swarovski store as your inspiration.


MY CHALLENGE:
Create a pair of shoes and an accessory item that pair well with a little black dress using a piece of jewelry from the Swarovski online store as your inspiration.


MY INSPIRATION:
http://www.swarovski.com/Web_US/en/1041082/p
roduct/Chic_Multi_Blue_Ring.html?CatalogCategoryName=0112















THE RESULTS:

SHOES & BRACELET: Leather, Faux Bone, Swarovski Crystals





































8 comments:

  1. WOW Melissa, I can't believe you made a shoe either. FANTASTIC!!! and that bracelet is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked the challenge,! I so totally want to see you on the next season of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I have tons of leather and I never though of making shoes. It was a fun episode. You definitely rocked the challenge. Where did you get your silver leather?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, great job. Your shoe is every bit as good as the winning shoes. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the shoes. Very inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're fantastic!!! The shoe has a very Jetson feel to it. I wish my studio wasn't boxed up, as I would've joined yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're amazing. I'll take those shoes in a size 11 :). You inspire me Melissa.

    Chevette Williamson
    Nassau Bahamas

    ReplyDelete